Overview: ★★ One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times. – Over 1.5 million downloads! ★★
Discover a series of stylish, challenging games, specifically created to test your cognitive abilities. All games feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so each playthrough will leave you hooked and energized.
With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain-training title out there. Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide.
• Enjoy 16 addictive games and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning!
• Train every day with Daily Boost to improve your skills!
• Collect Tokens and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
• Get help from powerful Petbots to really boost your play!
• Stat-hungry? View weekly and monthly stats of your performance!
• Play against time or at your own pace!
• Sharpen those verbal skills with ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores!
• No monthly fees or subscriptions!
• “I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS […] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers […] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext
Are you ready for a great update?
• Google Sign In – You can now create a game account with your Gmail.
[Bug Fixes & Improvements]
• Scrolling Silhouettes: Fixed an issue where correct taps were getting counted as wrong
• Added Marshmallow Real-time Permissions
• Lucky Spin improvements: You can now see what you win per spin and the total vouchers you own
• Various Lucky Spin bug fixes
• Other bug fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements